Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Mothership Calls

My head hurts. I have been having some headaches these past few days. Weird ones. Up from the back of my head to the top of my head, it hurts. I have tried Tylenol, Aspirin, Advil, Alcohol, ice, other drugs, an attempt at dark magic (Oh, spirits, take away the pain in my head), prayer (Jesus, take away the pain in my head), and meditation (pain in my head, go away). It eases for awhile, but at others, it comes back in force.

I did manage to teach HS today. Well, no one died in my class. That is always my goal, and so far I have not been disappointed. I then went and asked if the chief of police had signed our police letters, clearing us as law abiding citizens. He had not. I have been checking in everyday since Friday...every week day. I will continue until I get the letters.

I bought bacon and some lettuce and some bread, we had tomatoes. So, it was BLTs for dinner...we enjoyed them immensely.

Hmmm, maybe the mothership is calling me and it has activated the chip in my head and that is why I have a pain in my head. It isn't so much that I can't stand, but it is more than I can ignore. I think I will head for bed and see if it will go away...

Oh, teaching 5th graders tomorrow, I sure hope I am smarter han them...bet they don't give me $500,000 for it.

No comments: