Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I Can Feel It Coming In The Air Tonight


Oh, I remember. I remember a time when the chill wind blew across the back of your neck and you could feel things were not right.
I remember when the dark was something to be avoided. I remember cold evenings and running to make it home before whatever waited in the shadows came out. I dreaded the cold claws, dark capes, sharp talons, cool blood, slashing teeth, and warm saliva. I knew it was only a matter of time before it came out and got me.



Halloween is near...and I feel the hair on the back of my neck rising. It is near...



It is time to dress up for Halloween!

2 comments:

frogglet said...

Happy Early Halloween! Great photos!

E said...

What is a Macro? I will let you in on my secret to my video. I used my cell phone and the itty bitty spider was on the outside of my car window. When I got out of the car I went over there and flicked the litttle bastard off my car. Happy Halloween. Looked kinda real though.