Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday, Why Didn't You Come Earlier!!?!

I subbed the same old JROTC classes as yesterday, but today, I seemed to have pulled muscle...yikes! My calf muscle was the poor bastard that suffered. OH MY GOOGLE!! It hurts! Everytime I put weight on my right foot it runs up my leg into my calf nd makes me cry like a girl! A little girl! OUCH!!

Still, managed to take Cora's car in and have the snow tires taken off. It took forever! Then I got dinner. Then I bought some adult beverages. Then I came home.

Tomorrow, I plan to charge the battery in the Buick and hopefully empty the shed a bit...we shall see.

Bring on the healing weekend! PLEASE!!!!!!

1 comment:

frogglet said...

hope the leg is feeling better by tomorrow. Maybe you should not let the kids kick ya so much?

Love ya