Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Painting. For Sale.







Cora has been sewing dresses and blankets, hoping to sell them to help with some extra money for the adoption. I thought I might be able to contribute, so I bought a few canvasses. I like this one. I am ALMOST finished. I need to finish the spaceship...but I think it won't take very long tomorrow. I made this one with a boys room in mind...maybe a future NASA employee...When I finish it, I will put more pictures up here and Cora might even put it on her site.
My calf is feeling much better...still hurts if I twist wrong, and I walk with a slight limp, but nothing compared to yesterday. I wish weekends lasted longer.

4 comments:

frogglet said...

I love having my own private artist. i think it is wonderful. I can't wait to see more.

Kim said...

LOVE IT..
Great job Jim..
I am excited to see what you have on the other ones..
Have fun..
Great job .. had to say that twice...

Lorrene said...

That is super and I can see it being a successful endeavor.

You are so good with art it's about time it starts paying off for you.

Peta-maree said...

I love it. Great colours would go really well in a boys room.