Monday, June 30, 2008

Weekend and Anniversary

So, here are a few pictures from yesterday. These are of THE BOY and Gypsy, too. And here is what remains of our wares on Sunday…the leftovers go to St. Vinny’s or who ever will take them. I have to head out to work in a few. Hope everyone had a god weekend. I DID.

Cora attempted to drum up business via Craig'sList...I don't think it worked...



Oh, and I moved the freezer Saturday night, but here is the picture. Note: You can see the floor.


Also, today is my Mom and Dad's anniversary! Happy anniversary! Only 36 years, come on, you can do better than that! I am afraid the most up to date pictures of my ancient parents are these taken at the Father's Day get together at my sist'er's new house. Note, theyare the old people in the photo. The other ones are my favorite niece and my gleaming new nephew!

5 comments:

Lorrene said...

Love those pictures of Grandpa and Grandma and Baby don't Care. What is Baby don't Care real name?

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thank you for such a wonderful wish. Your BOY and GIRL pictures were so good. They looked like they knew just how to pose. You got some really good photos. As for moving the freezer, just hoped you did hurt your back. Was it empty? Otherwise it must have been pretty heavy. Hope your day ends up on an up beat note. Love you lots MOM

frogglet said...

Toby and Gypsy look great! It was a good weekend i am just hoping that it stays that way.

Anonymous said...

Funny how I absolutely hate pictures of myself but love them of my kids. thanks for appreciating your nefews neeces, yes I mispelt on purpose. Maybe someday somemonth I'll get to appreciate a nephew or niece of me own. David is wailing sending his love to his uncle