Sunday, June 15, 2008

No One Hurts My Boy!

I am SOOOO mad right now. I am beyond mad. I can’t think of one nice thing to say about the neighbor right now. Of course, I have no proof. We just got home from a great night with my Sister’s family and my parents. As we pulled in, we noted Toby and what appeared to be Gypsy on the front porch. Turned out it was some other dog and Not Gypsy. It WAS Toby, though. We got inside and looked around the yard, expecting to find a hole. There was nothing. No hole, no loose board. The only thing I can think of is the neighbor lady let Toby out. Looks like we may have to start locking the gate. I suspect, ok, I know he was probably whining and barking a bit since he was locked out of the house. We were later than expected. I suspect she wanted to sleep with her window open and Toby was keeping her from sleeping. I am MOST unhappy. I shudder to think how inadvisably I might have acted had Toby been hit by a car. I think it unwise of anyone to let my dog out. Toby has his faults, but he might as well be our kid. He is just hairy and a little short. I love that dog and I have little use for those who might injure or cause injury to my boy.

4 comments:

frogglet said...

It is funny that if it was Gypsy it would be all the dog's fault but since it is Toby the neighbor must have let him out. I think a lock is a good idea, too.

Jimh. said...

Gypsy usually leaves a hole! I admit there are a couple times I think she may have been helped.

Kim said...

Happy Father's Day Jim..
Can't wait to see your little ones in your arms one day soon..
Have a Great Day..

Anonymous said...

POOR TOBY.... I THINK THE NIEGHBOR SHOULD JUST NOT OPEN THE DOOR...

HOPE YOUR HAVING A GREAT SUMMER!!!

_KYLEE_