Friday, June 20, 2008

WOK

We went for a dog wok…yes, W.O.K., they know what a W.A.L.K. is, so we have to be smarter than they are (they haven’t had “Hooked on Phonics,” yet.) I told Cora we were building her character. She rolled her eyes at me. I said, “SEE? Success!” I don’t think she appreciated my humor.

When we got back I turned on my computer and found that Kylee has been on-line tonight…and apparently in the country too long. She has come to appreciate tractors.

Be sure to look at my other posts today…should be three, thus far…I promise not to post again today.

This is Toby...we had our sheets awaiting the wash and he decided they were fit for him to lie in.


and this is the end...dog gone...

2 comments:

frogglet said...

I survived the WOK, and I am so glad you decided to post a third time because other wise the world may never have seen my laundry pile. That would have been a tragedy.

Kim said...

Nice post...
Love the dog's bu**...
Maybe I should use the word WOK....
Have a Great Evening..