Monday, June 9, 2008

Billy Mays Must Die

I hate BILLY MAYS! “CALL NOW AND YOU”LL GET THE HANDY STICK UP LIGHT! THAT’S A GREAT DEAL, BUT, CALL IN THE NEXT FEW MINUTES AND YOU’LL GET TWO HANDY STICK UP LIGHTS!!!” Ok, I know those bastards want to make a sale. I understand how economics and sales gimmicks work, but I cannot stand BILLY MAYS!!! I know I am not the only one. (looks like Mays actually commented on this one)

There are few people that I would ever wish bodily harm upon, Billy Mays, however, is an exception. It would be a pity if he ever lost his voice.

Billy, in the unlikely event that you read my blog, I am sorry, you just have the most annoying voice I have ever heard, and it makes me angry. I want to throttle small animals when I hear your voice. I want to take the heads off of Barbie Dolls when you talk about Orange Glo. I feel like biting the heads off of small birds when you explain how to polish the scratches out of my car. I want to hack antiques to pieces when I hear you talk about Oxi-Clean! When you speak of Kaboom it makes me want to eat my young (I have no young…and that’s probably Billy Mays’ fault, too!)!

I suspect I am not alone. If I were a betting man, and I am not, but if I were, I would bet that your voice has caused much of the violence in the civilized world in the past 10 years. Why did the terrorists attack the World Trade Center? No, not because of American influence during the Cold War. No, not because they just don’t like us. And No, not because we have a different religious belief than them. It is because somewhere, one night, very late, a group of Islamic Fundamentalists were sitting watching Al Jazira and one of your info-mercials came on. One suspects it was not the first time, but this time, something snapped. They just decided the best way to shut your mouth was to hit you in your tower (I am not saying terrorists are the brightest)…unfortunately you were not in the World Trade Center. I am not in any way making light of 9/11 (I think it was a horrid, sad day, and a disaster for many, many families. My heart goes to those families.), I just think that if certain religious people can blame Hurricane Katrina on the wickedness of the residents of New Orleans, I can blame 9/11 on you Billy Mays.

I am not asking you to die…though some might, and it would pretty much take care of the problem…I am only asking you to take up a profession where you don’t have to talk. For the love of god, please quit coming on my TV and speaking. Well, maybe if you tried speaking rather than shouting, I might not hate you so much. Give it a shot!

12 comments:

frogglet said...

Your crazy you know that right? Next blog entry will be about "just wanting things to work properly" LOL

Jimh. said...

Dyson makes good shit! I can live with his commercials.

frogglet said...

Hey, I like Oxy Clean, it works.

Anonymous said...

Oh-- uh I must have heard George wrong-- Camel spiders do not get to 4 foot in length just around 6" but that is still to big. And they run up to 10 mph not 20 or so sayeth the internet. Anyway, I should have kept that wind spider cause they eat scorpions and are harmless.

Anonymous said...

My most disliked one is Sally Fields doing that Boniva commercial. I always loved Sally Fields in movies and everything, but that stupid commercial. She only has to take a pill once a month. Well, whoopdedoo!!! Who gives a rats rear. I can't change the channel fast enough when Billy Mays starts in. I agree with you on that one.

Anonymous said...

Billy Mays should be executed.

Anonymous said...

I almost have a seizure whenever I hear that annoying SHOUTING from that large and annoying idiot Billy Mays. Why can't he just go away? Maybe he and the Six Flags bigmouth can fall off a roller coaster together.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jimh. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jimh. said...

Anonymous, why didn't you SAY he was dead? I did not know he had passed away. I did not like his commercials, and still do not. I offer my condolences to his family and friends, I am certain his loved ones will miss him. If you read the whole post, you'll note I really said he should try a different profession, that was simply the title of the post.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jimh. said...

Jeez, PEOPLE! I am glad I did not write a post titled "Michael Jackson Sucks." You really should go read the news or something. I am not a fan of BM but I am sorry BM died.