Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Hated June 2s, and Rainy Day Blues


I went to work, but as they needed me outside and the rain was keeping everyone in, they did not need me. I came home and did some house cleaning. I took Cora lunch. The rain has been a nice change. I went outside for something. The beauty of the day struck me and I ran back in the house for the camera.

My best friend Jim Coder passed away on June 2, 1997. He was 23. June 2 has since been a rough day for me. I did not post since I had little to say. Today reveals a similar lack of words, but I wanted to post a few pictures in honor of my long deceased pal. Here's to the years we had Jim!


Tomorrow will be brighter!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Love the pictures...
So sorry to hear about your friend...

frogglet said...

Beautiful pictures! I did not even know the roses had bloomed they were all closed Sunday.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful flowers. Thanks for sharing with us.