Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Other Jet Fighter is a Camry!

I took the car in for oil. I then drove up to the college for my meeting with the professor. Seems those questions he asked me last week are basically what I will be facing in the written portion of the exam…IN DEPTH. By that, I mean DEEEEEEEEEEEEP CONSIDERAAAATIOOONNNNN! Breaking each question down by administration, and further by how each answer was affected economically, diplomatically, and militarily. It is completely possible, but take into account also that there are two more professors who have not been heard from. Then add to that I have done much less reading in their areas…for the love of Dog! I may die! Ok, maybe a bit melodramatic…

I also have a dentist appointment in about an hour, which means I had better finish my popsicle and brush my teeth. I believe they will be inserting my crown…no, I am not royalty. Yet. It was a mix-up at birth and soon Prince Charles will come knocking…

Oh, and the car? Well, I got to drive it to the college. It goes fast. REALLY fast. I like it. I'm a jet fighter pilot.

3 comments:

frogglet said...

It better not have gone too fast!!

Kim said...

Hope your dentist appt. went well..
Have a Great Evening..
I know you are..

Anonymous said...

You are right about being switched at birth. Queen Elizabeth did not want her son to be spoilt brat, she came up with the idea to find a good canadate. That's where I came into the picture. We thought to switch you back at age 21 but when it came time the Queen loved her fake son and I loved my son too. Sorry you didn't get a choice. How do yu feel about it? mom