Monday, September 29, 2008

Life on the Line!

I taught today. I was with the SPED kids again. I was pretty sure one of them was guilty of giving me this cold, but I don't hold grudges. I did, however, wash and sanitize my hands multiple times...probably too much. I got my foot run over repeatedly by a certain wheelchair riding rascal...there are three of them this year. I threatened to give the kid a flat tire...he just laughed like I had told the funniest joke. One girl got a great big kick out of an impromptu wheelchair race...she won...while we waited for the recess teachers to come out. I had a couple teachers ask me if I could sub later this week, to which I had to say I was taken, except for Thursday. No one wanted Thursday. What's wrong with Thursday?

Tomorrow its dual-language third graders...I don't know much Spanish, but that is half the fun, especially when I purposely misunderstand their intentions...

Well, tht's it...boring, huh?

3 comments:

Kim said...

If you are working you must have the little cold... not a BIG ONE..
Have a Great Day tomorrow..

Lorrene said...

Head colds are so miserable. People don't let you go to bed until you get well. You sort of just have to keep on truckin.

frogglet said...

Have fun learning Spanish today. I except you to come home fluent, oh and could you lear french too while you are at it. I am not having any luck,:0)