Sunday, September 7, 2008

Free Wheeling

Did you know that the State Capitol of West Virginia is Charlestown? It was originally at Wheeling...well, I suspect that Freed Wheeling from having to keep the town clean and ready for governmental business. Cool huh? Yeah, I was just WV baiting. Wee Vee was the nickname of the Battleship West Virginia, just FYI.

Today? Well, I need to perform a water change for my tank and since I will have the stuff out, I may as well do it for the reef tank. I should do about 3 gallons for my tank and one for the other. We need to figure out where to put the ten gallon reef tank for the long term. We will go to town for new salt and we may do some grocery shopping. I think we will also try to prep and plant grass in the side yard. We will just have to wait and see.

We had a great time at the Birthday Party. I still am in awe of the cake. Emily was instrumental in its creation! I made a couple salads, my Father-in-Law's fish was phenomenal! Here are some pics of the Birthday party. If you don't like 'em, don't look at 'em.




There were giants in attendance...


and cousins...

Someone had the brilliant idea of giving me a face to eat...that was a little disconcerting...


some avoided eye contact with the camera...

over and over...

Everyone donated to Grandma's New Laptop Fund! She is well on her way to being able to buy one, now! Grandma, if you want to go to the Tri-Cities to visit the Circuit City, we will gladly give you a lift!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like a wonderful time ....
Love the pictures..
So I must have liked them if I looked..
Have fun today...

Anonymous said...

Chips look good! From the potatochipatarian.

frogglet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
frogglet said...

Glad to hear that Grandma did mot waste any time getting that laptop! I had a great time on Saturday too it was so nice to see everyone.