Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Adams Quote

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.
Douglas Adams

I most whole heartedly agree with Doug on this. If you want to be president(or vice-pres) I think you ought to be unequivically disqualified from the competition. I suspect the best president is one who does not wish to be it. Just my humble opinion, but nonetheless a viable option. I am sorry for getting semi-political.

As seems to be the case teachers seem rarely to be sick on Wednesday, so, accordingly, I worked maintenance. I helped move some heavy things and then paint a field... soccer field that is. Twin actually. The school district has an agreement with Ace about where their practice fields will be for soccer. I helped line the damned things. Fun and HOT! Well, hope everyone has a nice night.

No comments: