Friday, July 2, 2010

Prescient?


Hmm, I am not usually willing to make statements of my political leanings, nor am I usually willing to address current events, but on our vacation we saw this bunch of stickers on the back of a sign.  It had been there for awhile...and we were just discussing the oil spill in the gulf.  I thought, perhaps, this was a timely photo.  I must state that I am saddened and horror stricken at what has happened in the gulf.

Below is last night's dinner. This is a beef-green bean stir fry.  
It turned out OK, but next time I would blanch the green beans.

Tonight was grilled Steak, grilled zucchini, grilled crookneck squash, and grilled corn on the cob.  It was wonderful...however, it did not last very long...and it definitely did not last long enough for a photo...alas.

I am looking forward to the extended weekend.  I hope you all have a good one, too.

No comments: