Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Is Here Again!!

I have been working 10 hour days lately.  To make up for the holiday observed on Monday.  Yesterday, I put in my time and then rushed off to make copies of coloring books.  So, there are fifty more coloring books that need to be collated and bound.  

Then I got dog food and fuel for the truck.  Then I stopped and picked up dinner.  I know that Cora's day wasn't any easier...apparently fruit does not always juice the same.  I got home about a little after 630pm...some 12 and 1/2 hours after I left.  Of course, I had stopped by to check the dogs a couple times and have lunch.  Still, it made for a long day.  Even though I wanted to stay up and read, I could not force my eyes to remain open much past ten.

Today will be another ten hours day...the last until the week before the Moxee Hop Festival, then I will use that Friday to set up our table at the Hop Festival.  Hopefully I will have my camera by then.

I am torn between the availability of a local store where I can walk in and say this thing doesn't work and the economical decision of buying a camera on-line.  I would love to save $100 but I really like being able to walk in and say: "FIX IT!" if something goes wrong...I am really close!!  I can imagine my camera in my arms and sleeping next to it every night.  I even imagine Cora putting a blanket over my sleeping form and gently prying the camera from my arms and setting it nearby on its own special camera pillow...

OK, back to reality.

Sorry for waxing on about the camera.  It has been a very long time since I had a camera where I could control every facet of exposure...so I am more than a little excited about such an animal entering my house again!!

No comments: