Sunday, July 25, 2010

Good Morning ALL!

I wish the weekend would go on longer.  Instead I will be forced to go back to work tomorrow and I won’t be able to take my Precious camera with me.  I have been having SOOO much fun with it.  It does some amazing things.  It did NOT make me rich, but I feel better looking already.  I think it has caused Cora to lose weight, but it’s a mental change and not one recognized by the scale…must have been in the fine print.  I am certain there are other changes it is having upon us, but I can’t think of any right now.

We worked in the house yesterday.  It was hot outside.  I would have liked to have been out there, but I needed to get the coloring books bound.  It was funny, because as I was binding next to the window, I could look out and see the neighbor girls having a water fight…they were having way too much fun!  It ended when one of them chose to sit in a wheel barrow full of water.  I remembered water fights of my youth, which usually ended with one of the adults “going nuclear” with a five gallon bucket.  Ahh, summer.

After I bound the coloring books I took the dogs over to one of the schools so they could run.  I got some pretty good shots with that awesome camera of mine.  Have a look over at my photo blog.  Here is one of Toby mid-flight.  Is it me, or does he look like he is having the time of his life?  This one has the focus more on his tail than his front…but, I love his expression.

DSC_0170

Today, I need to mow the lawn and rearrange the hoses.  I might get some more photos, too.   

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I bet it was hard to get a shot of Toby - looks like he moves pretty fast!!