Friday, December 18, 2009

The Program

OK, I have subbed at the El all week. I enjoy working at the El. It's our local elementary, and the people that work there are the best. They are supportive and friendly and, amongst the best people in this area. Never mind that several of them are now at a different school. These are the best people around.

I subbed for the music teacher all week. Part of that included readying the children to sing at the sing along. I worked at it all week, trying to familiarize them with the lyrics. It was a fun week.

One of my coworkers introduced me to this group: Straight No Chaser.

See them play the Twelve Days of Christmas here:


The program went well. Mostly, I just changed the power point that showed the lyrics...still, it worked well! Loved it! I enjoyed the kids and the teachers. It was a good week.



No comments: