Friday, March 5, 2010

The Sun'll Come Out!

I've been teaching HS the last few days.  It is a nice change.  There is more time to sit and relax and less tugging of the arm and asking for the attention of Mr. H!

I need to make another printing of out Transportation books already.  Shoot, they just debuted and we are almost out of them.  I think the reception has been...WARM to say the least!  That makes both Cora and I happy.  So, by the end of the weekend, we should have another batch of the Transportation coloring books ready.  I need to work on the next one, but I don't think I should tell anyone what it is since I felt rushed for the last one.

I took a few pictures the other day.  The sun was trying to poke through a hole in the clouds and it was all silver lining.  A while later it rained hard!  It was a nice day.  enjoy my pictures.



1 comment:

Lorrene said...

Beautiful clouds !!