Thursday, July 24, 2008

Technical Difficulties

OK. I should have a computer geek on call. I was surfing the net yesterday and managed, through a combination of luck and stupidity, to download a spyware that I cannot get off my computer. I am using Cora's computer to write this. I will need to take it in and ask the nice people at the computer fix it store to please take my money because I am dumb.

On the down side, there is probably about a week's waiting for this, unless I wish to pay more for a rush job. So, I will probably not be posting very often for a week or so. Damned people and their spyware...it seems more like a virus to me.

Well, work and all the usual stuff coming up. I am unsure of what we are doing this weekend. Maybe working aroiund the house...the yard has seen better days and needs attention. Wish me luck with the computer.

1 comment:

frogglet said...

Hope you get your computer fixed soon, I don't want you breaking mine, LOL. Love you I guess i will share a bit.