Saturday, July 5, 2008

Quote of the Day...

“You took my crumbs, you bastard!” This from Cora concerning the little Betty Crocker Warm Delights desert we were sharing. I might have accidentally scooped up a few of her crumbs…which technically did not make me deserving of her previous promise: "Touch my side and I will kill you." I want you to note that she did not say, “touch my side of the desert and I will hurt you” nor did she say “touch my side and you will regret it.” She went straight to defcon 1 and threatened my life for a bit of food. I might have been scared if I hadn’t been laughing. These Betty Crocker desert thingies have been wonderful! I can’t be mad, since the thing DID taste THAT good. I just thought all of you might get a kick out of Cora’s devotion to desert.

3 comments:

Lorrene said...

YUM !!!! is all I can say.

Kim said...

I couldn't have said it any better....LOL
Have a Great Day...

frogglet said...

Desert is to be taken seriously, you notice no one has disagreed with me, yet!