Sunday, February 22, 2009

Who, Lou? Hoo Loo? Hulu...Hello?!

Today, Sunday, February 22, 2009 was spent doing some relaxing. We did do something exciting: we bought a rice cooker. We like rice, but, for me, it is a hit and miss affair. Sometimes I get it right, others...well, we don't eat rice a lot. So, with any luck, we will be eating rice a lot more.
Cora did some stuff with the computer, while I worked on mine...I don't know about her, but I was playing games. Oh, and I have discovered Hulu...I was able to find the IMAX movie we got to see in Sacramento. "Fighter Pilot; Red Flag" It's a good movie, and I was surprised that it was not as jumpy and twitchy as I expected it to be on my computer. Even the sound was good! Usually, if I watch anything with sound on my computer it is chopped and difficult to understand...it's almost like my computer cannot decide which to play, so it does them in turn...except with this Hulu thing! Awesome! I watched another one called "Speed and Angels." I recommend that one, too!
So, since the majority of my day was spent either on the computer or napping next to it, I have a photo that was taken from my chair. I don't think I have posted pictures of the fishtank lately...t least not since the sudden suicide of its last fishy inhabitant. So, here we have a few corals and polyps.
Oh, and Cora cooked a delicious looking "Shephard's Pie" for dinner...I will verify its taste in a few minutes! Boy, CAN SHE COOK! She always dazzles me when she makes dinner! I'm just lucky that way; that's how I roll.

1 comment:

frogglet said...

Awesome pictures of the Fish tank! I wish we had the money to get you one of those really nice camera's then you would have followers galore waiting to see your photos.

Thanks for the cooking compliments I am glad that you like my dishes.