Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Days Lost, Dirt Found

I have had the past two days off. I have not been enjoying it as much as one might expect. I have been cleaning and doing chores and errands. Yesterday, I got some groceries and did some cleaning.

Today, I took Cora to work. Then I gassed up her car. After that I got it washed and then did more running around. I ended up at Best Buy to purchase one of those damned digtal converters. No fear of them being out, there was a gigantic pile of them. I think some one is making an inordinate amout of money from this switch to digital programming...but, no one asked me, and I did not enjoy economics.

My sister, brother-in-law, niece and nephews were up yesterday and left a few geocaches...I finally locted my misplace GPS, so I will go out and find them. I began the first of doubtless many carpet shampooings in the living room. You can SURE tell we have pets...dirty pets.

Well, that is just a short update, I have been busy reding Stephenie Meyer's The Host whenever I am not doing chores...I am nearly done, but am definitely having trouble staying way from it.

2 comments:

Lorrene said...

Do you not know that "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy"

Maybe it doesn't apply to "Jim"

frogglet said...

Oh trust me Gramma it is not all work, he plays plenty :0)
The carpets are starting to look great, thanks for your work today!
Hope you find that geocache and that there are no more booby traps.