Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mist It By That Much...

So, I did not work today. It sucks. So, I worked around the house. I did some laundry and dishes, as usual, and then I also finshed shampooing the front room...looks nice now. I did run to town for a few items, and then took Cora lunch.

I came out of the store and the overcast had cleared some and then I noticed the hills to the south. The clouds were pouring over Ahtanum Ridge. It was cool, but the photos don't do it justice. This photo is from the truck as I head into the mist at the gap.
When I left Cora's place of work I spotted some box cars and took a few pictures. This one is interesting, but I am unsure of the implied meaning, as is often the case with this kind of art.
When I finally got home, I found Toby in my chair. He is stretching here, but looks like he is giving me a lazy smile.
So, the day ends and I am still awaiting a teacher to fall ill...come on you teachers! Get sick or take the day off!

3 comments:

Lorrene said...

A dogs life doesn't look to rough to me.

frogglet said...

Thanks for lunch yesterday, the house looked great when I got home! Love that picture of Toby!
Hope you have a good day today.

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Today's the day!!
Come on over to Custom Blog Designs and join the birthday party. There will be games, chats, prizes, and discounts! 10-noon CST.
Blog Makeover winner will be announced by 7pm this evening.