Friday, January 23, 2009

FFFF-Sun...or Sol...

FamilyFotoFunFriday
Well, it's Friday again! And there is ANOTHER FFFF theme. This time our lovely Diana has offered the theme as SUN. Thank you Diana! We really haven't seen the sun much lately, so I am having to pull from the archives. So, since I have little to say(...I know, rare day, indeed!), I figured I would offer up these little gems.
.
This one was taken from our front yard in California. It was a warm Spring day (By Warm, I mean upper sixties, and by Spring, I mean February) and the spiders in the grass had made themselves busy. I saw the sun glinting off their webs and wanted to record it. If you click on the picture you should be able to make some of them out. That shiny mess in the middle of the grass across the road IS ALL spider webs!

The next one is of Mt. Adams. I took it at sunset in December. If you are lucky you might be able to make out the snow blowing off the shoulder of the mountain.

And finally, this is my lovely wife when we were Christmas Tree hunting.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I am one week away from the Kitty Hawk Decommissioning!!! I am sure I will take plenty of pictures and I will be able to bore you with ship pictures for months!

3 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

AWESOME pics! Thanks for participating! I was actually here to visit BEFORE I knew you had participated. I've neglected to visit you recently!

So I guess if next week's theme was ships or cats...you'd be all over it!

frogglet said...

mostly good pictures. I am not so sure about that last one.

Kim said...

Wonderful Photos...
Have a great weekend..
Give your wife a "BIG HUG" from me..
can't wait to see the ship pic...