Sunday, August 31, 2008

Banished!


Today we slept in. Then we decided to go shopping. We got Cora some material to sew upon. (for Kim)
Then also stopped by the farmer's market. Here is some of the stuff we picked up at the farmer's market.







We also got some groceries...I am amazed at how much prices have gone up in the past year! The lady in front of us had four items and, they were not large items, canned goods mostly, and her total was almost $17! A year ago it might have cost her $10!

I also found "The Fifth Element" on DVD. I love this movie, and I watch it every few months. It is an excellent SF movie as far as I am concerned.

And flowers...



Here are some of our gladiolas that just began blooming! Pretty, huh?


We (read I) moved Cora's sewing stuff to the back room. Today, she wanted to sew. I either had to move all that stuff back out to the kitchen/dining room table, or fix that back room up for her. I chose the latter...after all we bought a TV to put back there. She thinks I want her to be banished to the no-man's land of the back bedroom. What she doesn't know is I want her to be banished to the no-man's land of the back bedroom.

3 comments:

frogglet said...

I knew it!! You wanted to banish me. I hope it works out better otherwise I am moving my butt back to the kitchen table.

Kim said...

Okay.. the veggies look yummy....
And the flowers are beautiful...
Now the fabric is amazing.. and you banishing your wife.. well I am thinking you are doing that because you won't read that BOOK...
Have a Great Evening..

Lorrene said...

How many rooms do you have in that house? I thought the back bedroom was Baby Boys room or is he going to be in Miss Whats her names room? Try not to confuse me in the future.
I love those Glads. just beautiful,and you grew them yourselves.
The veg picture looks good too and the fabric.