Monday, August 4, 2008

Long Lost Poster

I have not posted for a few days and I have received complaints. So, here is a post, basically a run-down of what we have been doing.

Friday night, Cora begrudgingly agreed to walk down and watch the fireworks at the Hop Festival. This is the only picture I got before Cora took my camera away.


Saturday we went yard saling. Cora made an excellent deal on what I call a play-pen, but she calls a-get this: Play Yard...THERE'S NO GRASS!! I think she is losing it!

I bought a shelf for my small ships and a military back pack that could probably hold a kitchen sink and a few other items, too!

Sunday, I wanted to stay home and do house work, but Cora forced me to go to the Tri-Cities and buy a most excellent video camera and then spend the remainder of the day lounging poolside with her sister sipping ice cold...ahh...refreshments. I begged her to let me go home and wash dishes, but she cruelly handed me another beer and told me to drink up! Then my wonderful brother-in-law bought us dinner, and her is a photo of the three of them at the restaraunt!


Today she said we should work on the house during the week so we could go have some fun on the weekend...by this I assume she meant going back down to lounge beside the pool. We went and got Chinese food for dinner and then I got up and began working on rearranging the house like we have been discussing the last couple weeks. She looked at me as though I might be half-crazed. We are still not completely happy with the arrangement, but it might be nice to have a change. I figured Cora would jump at the chance to work on the house, but, like I said, she questioned my sanity.

Now, I need to figure out a way to get electricity to my chair so I can use my computer when i eventually get it back...my beloved Toshiba Satelite will come home eventually...I hope.

I hope all of you had a good weekend. I hope you have a better week!

2 comments:

frogglet said...

Sorry I strong armed you into "looking" at cameras. We could always take it back.
The room still needs some work but we will figure it out.

Kim said...

I am sure Cora made you look at the camera's.. and made you buy it too...
I think you need to work on the changing table...
Have a Great Evening..I am thinking you need to get your computer back...