Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mid-Ohio Valley...


Here is a nice picture...well, I prefer the left hand side. Cora is pretty, isn't she?

I had a good day. At work I helped the other sub move some furniture and then went to paint over some graffiti. I got there and realized I had brought the wrong diameter roller cover...didn't even know they had such a large one. So, I went back to the shop, where my Father-In-Law and the Electrician were debating where to have lunch. They asked if I wanted to come along. I decided I preferred new food to old and went along.

When I did get back to the graffiti, I stopped at the elementary first to get a correctly sized roller. It worked well, even though the tone of grey was not quite right. Then I went back to the shop and waited for my Father-in-law to come back from the other school. When he got back, I drove the forklift over to the elementary to put the railroad ties on the trailer that my father-in-law had put on his truck. When we got back to the shop, it was time to go home.

My sister is coming to visit this weekend! Well, the important part is the kids...they are the cutest.

Oh, and Mid-Ohio Valley is a region of West Virginia...if you were wondering...yes, I am State-Baiting! Ha! It's what I do!!

3 comments:

Lorrene said...

Yes, Cora is pretty. I don't have any ugly granddaughters. Now, these men they married is another story. Nah!!! I'm just kiddin ya.

frogglet said...

I can't wait until Saturday! I will be fun.

Kim said...

Love the picture...
Sounds like fun..
Can't wait to see pictures..