Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weekend Gone

 We went to the park on Saturday.  We fed the ducks and played on the equipment and walked and I took pictures...Cora did too.
 Did I ever mention?  I think Chloe is the cutest girl EVER!!
 You do, too, now, huh?
 I took a picture of the surroundings, the creek just meanders through...it's beautiful.

 Oh, and did I mention I think Chloe is the cutest thing ever?
 I got this picture of a Horizen flight.  I thought the wings made it look like a prostitute.  (No visible means of support)  OK, old airplane joke.
And this door is cool...

4 comments:

Charissa said...

Fun pictures. Chloe and your wife are as cute as ever.

Lorrene said...

Do you think Cora's hair has a reddish tinge to it or is it just me?
LOL

SpunkyBookworm said...

You take the best pics.

Anonymous said...

You stopped me dead in my tracks w/ the prostitute joke... I was like, HUH?!
Great photos & beautifully bright & colorful! =)

happy weekend