Sunday, September 4, 2011

Angel Arisen, Angel Delight

 My parents asked if they could come visit today, and I took that to mean they were volunteering to babysit for a few hours...Strange how things get mixed up in translation. I have a strange feeling, though, that my parents didn't mind.  My dad, especially.
Can you blame him?
 After they left, Chloe decided to try on some tutus.  She is all about the show.
 She started with the blue one.
 but she finished the night with multiple tutus, and her mom chasing her through the house, like I usually do.
 That is probably the most beautiful smile I have ever seen on another human being.  I love that face and I love that girl!
We've had a good weekend.  Yesterday, we cleaned up and did some much needed house work, and today we got to visit with both sets of grandparents.  Chloe enjoyed all the attention.  She's our girl, though, because when we got home and she woke up on Grandpa's lap, she was thrilled to see us.  I was kind of sitting behind my computer and she could not see me at first, when she did, she said, "DADDY!!!" with a squeal!!  I think she likes her daddy.  She came over gave me a quick hug and then ran to Mommy.  Life is good, and Cora and I got to eat a good burger together without having to share...it can't get better than this!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT!!!! We missed the model show? She was really glad to see her parents home. We were very happy to be with her today. Thanks. mom

sweet momma luv u said...

So cute and sweet. Glad you guys got out!

SpunkyBookworm said...

Glad you got to have a little date. I love the pic of Cora chasing her! They look like they're having a lot of fun!

jade said...

Yeah for a burger in peace!