Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sore Mouth

Having been to the dentist, I don't expect to feel spectacular, but you would think they were in there with jack hammers and high explosives the way my jaw hurts this morning.  I had to lie on the other cheek as the side they worked on was sore to lie on.  It was only a couple fillings, and yet it feels like they were drilling for oil.  I swear they were in there with crow bars, too.

This morning we have to go visit the Federal Government and remind them that we have finger prints since they seem to have forgotten and misplaced the ones we had done 18 months ago.  I have also had mine done for the schools a few times, but we would NOT want to keep them on file...no way!  It's a great cash source!

Who knows what the rest of the day will bring...

No comments: