Friday, April 15, 2011

A Weekend Beckons

 My darling daughter pictured as she sits on my belly.  She is full of spit and vinegar, but has no idea that Mommy and Daddy are going to take her to the zoo on Sunday and then to some doctors' appointments.  We are going to go for a bit of a weekend get away.  I think it will be fun to see how she reacts to the new sights and sounds and smells.

Spring has come and the flowers are blooming and the rain was falling today.  I like the rain.  I like pictures.  I like pictures of flowers.


 I also got this picture of those eyes.  And let me tell you.  They are just as hypnotizing and deep and dark as they were in China.  I am still in love with this awesome, ever changing, growing, lovely, beautiful, walking, running, warm, flying piece of my soul.  She is everything.  I love every smile and I love every tear.  She is perfect.
 She is more beautiful than any of these pictures I post.  She's a lovely girl.

I hope the rest of you have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wish the color of this world really was as beautiful as that camera of your's makes it out to be. Thank goodness for the new monitor which helps make it even brighter. Enjoy your time at the zoo and I hope the doctor can answer all your questions about Chloe. Happy familing (new word of the day). lol :) mom