Monday, December 29, 2008

Dead Eye!


Cora and my Sister-In-Law got me some good Wii games for Christmas. I have played Call of Duty a few times and am now on my way across Germany fighting alongside my comrades! I also got Link's Crossbow Trainer. It came with the gun attachment. I apparently have good hand-eye coordination(...Another reason I'd have made a hell of a pilot!) and have finished that game handily...until my coworker and electrician friend explained to me just how much I could be doing with that game...I picked it up when I got home and WOW!! I took his suggestions and now have had phenomenal scores! Cora has yet to come close.
.
The weather was wacky today. When I stepped out at 7am, there was freezing rain blanketing everything. When I stepped out of the shop it was snowing BIG FLUFFY FLAKES at about 10am. At lunch, it was sunny and remained so (and in the 40s) until 4pm. Weird. We ended up with almost two inches of snow in about 2 hours.
.
I had planned to come home and take the boxes of Christmas stuff out to the shed, but my back was aching from organizing blueprints today...Apparently bent over at the waste is not a good posture. I am almost done with the darned things! I think the boss will be pleased.
.
My electrician friend also said he would try to bring me some Alder wood to smoke! We got someswiss for that...but to make sure the cheese was good, I used it on some Cordon Bleu tonight. Oh, it was SOOOOOO good!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE Zelda!!! I am so jealous! I still have my Super Nin64 version, but remember even playing it on the regular Nintendo in grade school. Oh how the graphics have changed! Lucky you! We don't have the Wii, but we have the XBox360 along with just about everything else.
Have fun on your journey!

Kim said...

Looks like fun...
Have fun shooting ....
I bet I could beat you....
Have a Great Day tom.

frogglet said...

Well if I discussed strategy at work all day I would be good too.
Oh you are over worked, he he.

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

You have an award to pick up at my blog!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Ummm....after you wipe your tears, you just right click on the award and pull down to copy image location and then post that! DUH!