Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Best Blog Award, EVER!

OK, maybe I should have suggested that (Best Blog Award)...but, instead, I have been awarded THIS AWESOME award by Diana! You want to see the REAL THING? Look to the right!

She was giving out a girlie award a few days ago and I suggested it was maybe a little too estrogeny (my exact word was "GIRLIE" I believe.). I even suggested how she might make it a better award (I am always trying to help people improve themselves). I suggested she might make an award more manly...maybe for the "Best Aviation Related Blog," or "Most Historical Content," or "Too Much Testosterone Award." I was being facetious, so I did not expect to find an award for ME on her site this morning, though! And I CERTAINLY did not expect find an award for ALL THREE! I must come across pretty Historical, Aviated, and Testosterony on my site! Diana is awesome, by the way. She has done both Cora's Signature and Grandma's Blog, you should go see her if you want a blog overhaul...I highly recommend her services! I, eventually, intend to ask her about a manly overhaul of my own blog in the next few months...once I have paid for Christmas. So, if you would like to comment on a particularly Aviationy, Historical, and testosterony blog, you might just want to slip on down to the comment bar and leave me some compliments.

So, just to prove my Aviationess I give you this:

and this site.


Oh, you want historical? Did you know that Admiral Halsey, of the famous 5th Fleet of WWII, did not have the best of grades? He made up for that by being so darned charming and good looking...hmmm, reminds me of me! Oh, and check out me being historical in THIS picture! Don't you just love my expression? Looks like I swallowed too much testosterone...

which leads me to:

Testosterony? look at me! Who could be more testosterony!?!?
I make that ARMED GUARD look TINY!

Thank YOU Diana!! I know you meant this in jest, but, truthfully, it is the first blog ward I have ever been given...sniffle sniffle...I will treasure it always! and I will never forget it!!

7 comments:

frogglet said...

Oh your awsomeness! I must thank Diana for feeding your giant ego. Great award!

Kim said...

Great .. we will hear about his FOREVER...
I can't wait to see your blog makeover..
Have a Great Evening..
and a HAPPY NEW YEAR

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Cora, I've been married for a long time so I understand EGO!

Jim...I am glad you enjoy this award and all the manliness that surrounds this.

I am now a follower of Planet Ruth.

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

I hear that Cora had to help post it in your sidebar. I think we need to take a little of that testosterone award back!

Jimh. said...

THT is SO NOT true! I let her do it. She wanted to, and I DELEGATED!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

OK~ Cap't Smarty Pants!

Lorrene said...

That is a great award and you deserve it. Now the pressure is on, you will need to live up to it.