Wednesday, December 24, 2008

C'mon Gimme The Presents!

We are going to spend Christmas Eve with my family. To get the Christmas Spirit going I suggested we let me open a gift this morning. Cora suggested I take a flying leap...I don't think she has gotten into the Christmas Spirit yet...I thought it was all about giving! And she won't give me ANY my presents!

I offered to give her a Christmas card if she would let me open one...still no dice. I got her coffee this morning...I am SO generous and she is SO stingy! She even knows she is getting "Socks" for Christmas...me? I have very little clue as to what I am getting.

I will post again tonight or tomorrow with the pictures I take today...no doubt my little neice will pander for the camera, and I will probably get several good candids of my nephews! Love those kids! Oh, and I might take a few pictures of my family in compromising positions...keep your fingers crossed!

Until then, I hope you all have a safe and warm day!

Oh, and I want to wish my very favorite Sisters-in-Law a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! They are getting old, but they're still my little sisters!

2 comments:

frogglet said...

No clues you looked at that amazon box for weeks before I wrapped, He he. Love you!

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Clippies...you are getting hair clippies!