Saturday, May 1, 2010

Finished

If you have not been over, please click on over to Color Me Home and look at some of the dragons!  They are ready to go!
I spent a couple hours getting copies yesterday and then we began binding them last night, in between packing for the wedding and getting things ready.  Should be a nice drive today!

I love going for a drive!  I suppose it's the adventure and the sense of just getting away and doing things that I don't usually do.  But, this morning there are many things to be done.  I suppose, I had best get snapping!

2 comments:

Lorrene said...

I love the dragons. They have such impressive faces. Not only fun to color, but fun to look at.

Anonymous said...

Well better put me down for 5 to start with. I plan to take some of the others with me down to Denver and give Blake a small set for a gift. I know he's little but if David can color so can he. Love the drawings. mom