Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

This will be short, as I am exhaustipated.

We had my family over for the big T-day and the food was excellent. We made too much (That should read Cora made too much, but occasionally I carried something to the table or handed her a utensil, so I am totally taking some credit!). We are both stuffed and tired. My niece and nephews were all over the house. Never in one spot for more than a few seconds. It was great catching up with my Sister and Bro-in-Law. The latter took my computer and proceeded to administer last rights. He did mange to dig some malware off that my usual program was apparently overlooking. That's why he is a genius! It is acting better, but I am still going to attempt to take advantage of the Black Friday deals and get something better. Actually, his ministrations may make it possible for me to get stuff off this computer that previously was not possible!

My computer currently operates with 512MB memory(RAM) and 40GB of hard drive. The ones that are bottom wrung out there today have 3GB memory (RAM) and between 160 and 250GB of hard drive! Their processors doubtlessly make mine look like a chariot does next to a jet fighter. I thought about netbook, but I want the capability of running CDs, DVDs and burning the same. I hope I can get lucky!

Since this is Thanksgiving, and I rarely say so specifically, I am thankful that I have such a great family, so many great friends, and such a wonderful wife! Thanks you folks for following my blog and being a part of my life!

OK, that's enough mushiness. Go eat some leftovers!

No comments: