Friday, July 29, 2011

Bus-tin' a Move

 I worked at filling cracks again today.  Boy was it HOT!  I happened to be working near some buses, so, at lunch, I broke out the camera and took a few photos.
 My dad drove buses for awhile.  I seem to recall he had a marked preference for Crowns and Gilligs, but not so much for Blue Birds...I think it had something to do with their lines...they were not as balanced or as pleasing to look at as a Crown or a Gillig...if a bus can be pleasing to look at.

For the uninitiated Crown, Gillig, and Blue Bird are to buses what Ford, Chevy, and Chrysler are to cars.







Tomorrow I get to visit the B-reactor at Hanford again.  I've got some more ideas for photos, so it's a good thing I am going.  And I get to go with a couple friends I haven't seen in a few years.  It promises to be fun!

No comments: