Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bright Eyes

 I fall in love everyday.  A certain little girl I know has enormous, beautiful, entrancing eyes.  I fall into their depths daily.  I mean, who wouldn't?
 She has so many characteristics that appeal to me.  On is her obvious appreciation of books.  She absolutely loves books.  She likes to be read to, as long as you can keep up with the rate of reading she is willing to listen to, which is fast.
 She manages to make the house into a disaster zone daily, even though, every night we expend no small amount of energy cleaning it up, throughout the day.

Oh, and she's walking a lot more...
 And sometimes trying to run...
 and really quite proud of herself.  Isn't she beautiful?

5 comments:

Lorrene said...

And look at those pearly white teeth. I love to see how fast she is learning.

Anonymous said...

Is she saying Mama or dada yet? She is quite "BEAUTIFUL":)It is amazing how fast she is learning.
Aunt Carol

SpunkyBookworm said...

So beautiful!

Charissa said...

*SMILE* She has your number Jim.

Anonymous said...

Boy those theeth of her's show up great and that smile... Got granny to smiling. Love the pics mom