Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Where's the Rain?

It is supposed to rain this afternoon, but all I see are those big fluffy cumulus clouds that don't look like the plan on dropping anything. I DID NOT get a job today. I am really sure of it now...no one called asking why I wasn't there and I double-checked, triple-checked, quadruple-checked, and...well, you get the picture.

I have been busy cleaning. I have done several loads of clothes, a load of dishes, mowed the lawn, set up my garden watering system (trust me, it's cool), repacked the bedroom closet that I had to unpack to get at the water heater, folded numerous clothes, checked the mail, dropped off a tool I borrowed, and took the garbage out. It still needs help, but the house is looking better.

I need a haircut, so will go in and get that in while. But, I still have things to do. The wind continues to blust, but overall it is a nice day out. Well, back to folding cloths.

Oh, YEAH! Happy Cinco de Mayo!!

2 comments:

Lorrene said...

You sound busier than a cranberry merchant. I have no idea where that expression orginated from, but I have heard it all my life. Why would somebody that sells cranberries be any busier than somebody that sells strawberries for instance. Just wondering.

okie said...

Where's the rain? Stillwater Oklahoma.it has rained for two weeks at lease off and on. You guys make me tired. you are always working on something.
Aunt Carol