Sunday, May 24, 2009

Weekend Day 2

We worked our bottoms off! I mowed the yard. I fertilized it. I took the picnic table apart and changed the tire on the Buick. I also charged the battery. I managed to do a number of other things, but the one that I think will have the most effect on us is this:
Yes, I put the AC in the bedroom. It is on the south side of the house and gets really hot during he summer.
Cora and I played a couple games of croquet. We made hamburger and, a piece of genius on my part, we made s'mores...with a minor defect. I accidentally boughtthe cinnamin graham crakers...0oops!
Cora is forgiving, though...here she is beginning to post.
So, it has been a good weekend!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Ok. if it is warm.. why does she have on her jacket..
Sounds like a great day..
Have a great Memorial Day..

Jimh. said...

because she is weird and gets cold easy, and the wind had picked up just before we went inside.

frogglet said...

And it was 10 at night it does not stay hot all night it is only may and we still live in NORTH west.

It was a good day and cinnamon grahams or not it was fun!