Friday, August 12, 2011

Finally Friday

Well, thank goodness it's Friday!  I am well ready for the break.  Of course, I don't foresee too much relaxation as there are tons of things to do to get ready for next weekend!

The weather continues to be cooler than usual.  By this time we have usually had a few 100 degree days, but it has resolutely stayed in the 90s...I don't mind that, but wonder what that means for my beloved grapes...you know the ones they liquify into that purple heaven otherwise known as wine.

I managed to get a few dawn pictures yesterday, and here is what I came up with.  It's that same well drilling rig from the other day.



 And here is one of Chloe helping Mom work on the computer...if she had her way, she'd be typing keys...and she usually tries to have her way.
Well, may the weekend bring finished chores and lots of sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic shots, esp the 2nd w/ the old truck! WoW! =)