Monday, August 29, 2011

Early Morning Hokey Pokey!

Today was my last Monday off.  I had Chloe all day.  I took her out of her PJs for breakfast (she still tends to wear more food than she eats) and let her run around.  She was watching Sesame Street and Elmo's Worlds came on and they were singing the Hokey Pokey song, and by golly she was dancing with it...not something you'd see on Dancing With The Stars, but pretty darned good if you ask me.



 I think she has got some moves!  After breakfast I was doing dishes and she was coloring.  I turned around to see this, which I began yelling at her about and went to grab her, but then I realized she was just trying to get her crayon.  I told her she needs to ask for help next time.
 I started to take a few pictures and she was ready for it!
I have an awesome daughter!

3 comments:

Lorrene said...

Awesome dancer. Would love to see a video of that.

Amy said...

Could she be any cuter? I think not!

Anonymous said...

She is a mover and a shaker. I agree with Lorrene a video might be cute too. mom