Saturday, October 30, 2010

Breakfast

I made breakfast this morning.  I like doing it.  I took our large bar pan and threw some bacon on it and into the oven at 400 degrees.  I then started my magic with the hash browns.  I diced the potatoes and an onion.  Threw that in the nonstick pan.  Then I withdrew from the fridge some fresh spinach.  Which I chopped up.  Then I added a little butter to the pan.  once the potatoes started to brown, I added a couple cloves of garlic, then a dash of New Mexico red chili powder and some basil.  Then I threw the spinach in.  Once that was nice and warmed up I dropped a couple spoons full of feta into it and mixed it around.  Then served it with the bacon.  Can I just say it was awesome?  Because, IT WAS!!!

Today, Cora is still down with her cold.  I think I will have her take it easy.  I'm gonna see if I can shampoo the carpets, since it has been awhile since that was done.  Plus, Gypsy seems to be shedding overtime.

I hope to buy a good book and maybe take some pictures, too.

1 comment:

Charissa said...

wondering why your cooking skills didn't develop till after you moved out.

Sorry Cora is not well =( Hope it goes away fast.

Have a good day bro.