Sunday, August 15, 2010

Night Lights

DSC_0003

I wanted to say there was a ghost in our room last night, but it was just me and an LED flashlight and a few other light sources.  Cora didn’t mind being my model since all she had to do was lay there.

DSC_0004

Just in case you didn’t know who she was…

DSC_0009

I had several opportunities to play with my camera yesterday.  It’s something I have been wanting to do for awhile.  Personally, I like playing with the light.  I think i will get myself several different colors of LEDs and see what i can do to paint a picture with light. 

Yesterday, we did very little and it felt wonderful.  We watched TV, Cora played Wii while I edited and reviewed my photos.  Cora even did some post-processing of some of the photos I have taken.  I know, pretty soon, I will have her behind the camera doing the whole gamut! 

Today, we have some groceries to get and maybe a bit more relaxing to do.  Don’t think we did absolutely nothing, since the laundry is done and the dishes will follow that path, too. 

I hope you all have a good day!

1 comment:

Lorrene said...

Ingenious Stuff !!!