Friday, August 20, 2010

Lunch Surprise

DSC_0017

I come home for lunch and usually let the dog in for a while.  Today, I did that and this is what I noticed.  Please remember this dog is supposed to be a WHITE dog with brown spots.  NOT a while dog with brown spots and SMUDGES!!

DSC_0019

Oh, well, it is proof that he was out sunbathing again…in the dirt.

I had an interview at a local school yesterday.  I felt good about it.  I did not get it.  My suspicion is the person that got it had more experience.  My question is how am I to GET experience so I can get hired if I don’t get hired???  Oh, well.  I already have sub requests long before the school year begins.  I will be busy.

I came home today and looked up.  This is what I saw.  These clouds were of interesting texture.  I thought I’d share.

DSC_0026

1 comment:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

The old Catch 22 employment quandary...

Sorry you didn't get the job!