Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday is Nice

After a long week, it is nice to see Friday again.  I got to see my summer boss today.  It was good to see him.  It had been a couple months since I'd seen him last.  I had intended to take Chloe in to say hi again last week, only to find that he has suffered an injury and wasn't in.

I got to drive his truck, too.

This afternoon I finally got home and picked up Chloe.  We relaxed for a few minutes before Mommy got home.  As we watched Chloe being Chloe, we both tried to decide what should be made for dinner.  We finally decided on Pizza while watching the little darling looking through her "Stories of the Bible" book that she got from the wonderful ladies of my parents' church.  It is a thick book with thin pages.  Yet, amazingly, she does not rip them and seems to enjoy flipping through them.  She is an amazing little girl.



I asked her to give me a kiss last night and she put her arms behind her and bent over and then stomped toward me.  When she got within range, she delivered a wonderfully short, sharp, and sweet kiss.  Her eyes were closed.  She is awesome.  No doubt.

Ahe still has a soft spot for Steve, though.  No one better get between her and Blue's Clues!

1 comment:

Cathie Baker said...

Love your blog and just wanted to wish you a Happy Father's Day!!