Monday, June 13, 2011

Cherries, Ketchup and More Chloe

 I drove by a cherry orchard the other day and had the camera...the rest came naturally.  They weren't quite ripe, so I did not pick any, despite how delicious they looked.





 Cora set Chloe up to eat chips and salsa just like Mommy, but Chloe has begun a love affair with ketchup recently and instead of salsa, she had ketchup...I'm not sure she got many chips, though.



This little girl looks beautiful in anything she wears.
Chloe's cousin Leah came and visited for a time on Saturday, so the two cousins got some play time in!







 She was most helpful yesterday...and in to everything while Cora and I tried to clean up the house a bit for some company that never showed.  on the bright side, we got the house looking really nice.  I would have liked to have spent nap time relaxing, but there was really no nap for Little Miss yesterday.  She was...exceptionally energetic.  Which was somewhat problematic.  She was like a small Tasmanian devil and was never doing one thing for very long!  Mommy's legs were very nearly run off!

2 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Cherries...YUM! I'm jelly!

Chloe & Leah are going to be the BESTEST of buds!

Lorrene said...

Wow those cherries look good. I love the update pictures of Leah and Chloe. I bet they gave Nana a run for her money.
Cute little girls.