Friday, July 3, 2009

Summer Macros


The view from the yard is green. I don't know if you knew it, but Green has always been my favorite color. I don't know why, but it is.


I took this picture of the corn in the garden...I rather like the concentric shapes.

Maple leaves backlit by the sun.


and here is a macro of a maple leaf. I think this one is a keeper!
Other than that...well, we went shopping today. We sweltered in the 100 degree heat(...something around 38 C for my Australian reader). Ah, summer! We also grilled some steak and zucchini.
Now we are relaxing watching a movie.

2 comments:

frogglet said...

Sorry I was so tired and useless today, hope to wake up tomorrow.
love the photos especially the last one.

Lorrene said...

I love those green leaves. I'll trade camera's with you.