Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Happy Good Tidings!

 I hope every person out there has a Happy Holiday!  (If you're Jewish, enjoy that Hanukkah!)  We are going to celebrate Christmas...and a couple birthdays.  Cora's sisters were born today, so Happy Birthday to both of them!  (If it were me I'd have sent Santa a note concerning his disappointing lack of taste and consideration, but Cora was a good sister.)  If anyone is celebrating Kwanza, well, i don't know much about it, but I hope it's good!  And Boxing Day is right around the corner, Cora got that off, thank goodness!

Chloe loves to read, that's the reason for the photo above.  It's one of the shots I got of her this week.  I thought it was sweet.

I took the picture below and I wanted to share what I'd done to it...Which do you like?
  well, whatdya say?  I know you've got an opinion.  Everybody does, and they usually share it whether you ask or not, and I AM asking, so go for it!  I was just having fun with it, so there's no skin off my nose!

Enjoy the holiday of your choosing!

3 comments:

Lorrene said...

I like the second one. It looks like a dark and stormy night. I don't like to be in that environment, but like the picture of it.

Anonymous said...

I like the original picture. Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family!
Sue

SpunkyBookworm said...

Torn between the original and 2nd one. I think I'd like the b/w if it was less black. Merry Christmas!