Monday, August 27, 2012

Summer's Almost Gone.

 But not all the way.  This weekend we went to a local park and took some photos of Chloe.  I think a few turned out okay.  If you prefer you can scroll through the pictures.

This coming weekend we are going to go fishing with my in-laws.  Chloe is excited.  She really liked going in Papa's boat the last time.  We got our fishing licenses and are now looking forward to a fun filled weekend.
 Of course, there is the small matter of the rest of the week.  I am biding my time to go back to subbing.  My summer boss seems have plenty for me to do, so I hate to leave him in a lurch.  On the other hand, today was the first school day at our local schools, and I miss my students just a wee bit.  Of course, my students number above a thousand since I sub.  Tomorrow will likely see me doing a lot of weed whacking...or perhaps moving furniture or surplus items.  Needless to say I'll be busy either way.
 Given the direction of our weekend, I hope to have a ton of pictures for you.  Our lovely daughter is flourishing.  She talks a mile -a-minute.  She has opinions and preferences and a strong sense of self.  She is also awesome.  I love her.
I hope you all have a good week.

1 comment:

Great grandma L said...

What ever trouble you guys went through to get that adorable little girl was a 1000 times worth it.